Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sunflower Sprite

Hello all, so excited to share my new card on the blog ^^  Today i make card using sunflower sprite from Aurora Wing. I found new toys, acrylic paint from MS and Sakura. Paint the background using MS, use stensil for the light effect with Sakura paint. It is my first time using stensil and paint, so i love how it turn out. I loved the word art.. made it to cheers my friend, she recently got something in her lives and i hope she will do the word art said.

Here is my card, please take a look at one sprite in right. It is my 3,5 years old daughter coloring. when i colored my sprite, she sit beside me, watching me coloring. And when i play with acrylic, she colored BY HERSELF! She managed to copy exactly what color i use, just by watching me color! (after i finished my sprite i save it and put it in high place when my daughter can not reach, so she colour using her memory!) So pardon me if i am so proud of her and brag about her a little lol.
Here is the "rainbow" a.k.a the sunflower sprite close up.
Now the interesting part. Dear my lovely crafter friends from Indonesia, i know how you loooved your Magnolia stamp and colored it all the time. But, just for this once, why you don't colour something beside Tilda? Especially when Mitzi is so generous gave this digi stamp FREE!! Yes you read it right! You can get this cute and lovely sunflower sprite free!! And even more interesting part, after you made your card using it, you can enter it into the challenge for opportunity to win more Aurora Wing's beautiful digi!!

So.. what are you waiting for? Go here to download this cutie and make sure you read the rules before enter the challenge. Can not wait to see your creation and guys.. i am sure you will got addicted to AW stamp like i do lol.

Hope you like my post.
xoxo
silvia


will enter my card into:
http://aurorawingschallenge.blogspot.com/2014/07/challenge-5-sprite-delight.html

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Blh dikembangin bakat si kecil. And! Blh serin2 bagi digi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute rainbow Sunflower Sprite, Silvia! I love how you colored with your daughter. It's so fun to be able to craft together with children. Thank you for joining Aurora Wings' Sprite Delight challenge. Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is is so fun and fabulous Silvia! And your daughter is an amazing artist as well. Love the idea of you crafting together and you should definitely be proud. Thanks so much for joining our Sprite Delight Challenge again at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete