Thursday, October 16, 2014

Birthday Celebration Card

Hello all! This is my second card today. The opposite of the dark theme, this time i am create a girly card using digi from All Dresed Up called Birthday Girl. She is so cute that i can not wait to create something with her ^^  Here is my simple card
Decided to make pink-black card. I add twinkle of stella on her. Add an oval frame dies cut using silver glittery card stock. Here is she close up

Well, i hope you all like my simple card. See you on my next post!

xoxo
silvia

will enter my card into:
 http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous.... I love your colouring and all that wonderful shading too... it really makes the image pop!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at the All Dressed Up Blog Hop...

    Christine (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!! Love your embellishments! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up Challenges Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Silvia! Great colours and colouring! Thank you for joining our All Dressed Up Blog Hop Challenge! :o)

    ReplyDelete