Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Petal Lu Challenge-Anima Sola

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all for new challenge at Petal Lu Challenge Blog using image from Aurora Wings named Anima Sola-Lonely Soul. This time i am using a dark image to show you all that Lu's flowers also can be applied to dark theme card. Plus, to make me more excited, i am making a challenge to my crafter friend to make a gore/horror theme card. They always make girly and shabby card, so i am sure this is quite a challenge for them. Can not wait to see what they are creating for my challenge lol. Here is the card i made.

I am enjoyed and love AW dark image. Here is she close up

I add a metalic glitter sakura gel pen on her eyes and chains.

Using a chipbord on the edge. And add Lu's gorgeous flowers on it. And add stencil to add more dark, 3d metallic effec on the background.


This is a card i make for a birthday girl. The stamp is so funny lol

This is the stencil and inkado that i used on the card
You can buy Lu's gorgeous flower here and enter our challenge here. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment