Monday, October 17, 2016

Aurora Wings Challenge 38-Starfish Mermaid

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a new card i make for Aurora Wings Challenge Blog. Our theme is "Anything Goes". Here is am using Aurora Wings digi that was released exclusive for starfish fundraiser last year. Her name is: Starfish Mermaid. Really wish that there will be another version of her soon! ^^ Here is my card made using Crafteeze Collection from Noor UK Shop. Here she is

Coloured her using copic markers, sakura gelpen and metalic gelpen. Here she is close up

Can you see the metallic "eyeliner" that i applied on her? lol

I framed her around using Tattered Lace dies, so in love with the detailed cut this dies have. And the flowers also from the kit. Really love the button. I also apply snowtex on the flowers and berry.

 I hope you all like my card. Don't forget to enter our challenge here. You can get another gorgeus image from Aurora Wings Etsy Shop. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ilvia, you certainly have a way with mermaids! Your coloring is just stunning (especially her gorgeous hair) and the die cuts you've chosen and beautiful lace remind me of frothy sea foam. Such a fabulous collection of embellies, too. What a wonderful creation. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how you colored this image, Silvia! The colors you chose are simply stunning on this mermaid - from her sapphire hair to the coral ornaments - she's absolutely magical! Love the makeup job you gave her with the sparkly blue eye shadow!! Thank you so much for this breathtaking inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings! And, yes, I will be working to bring another image of this mermaid soon. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete