Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Tiddly Ink Challenge #195-Cat Lover Fever

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a card i made for Tiddly Ink Challenge Blog using the cute Cat Love Fever. She is so cute and i love her so much! Here i am using Pion Paper and some Lens Bloom flowers in it. Plus the sentiment is from Graphic45 paper. Here is the card

Here is the close up image of the card. I am using copic markers and sakura gelpen to colour her.
 I hope you all like my card. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

 will enter my card into:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/

2 comments:

  1. Fab card! Loving that hair colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you colored her hair! This is so adorable. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete