Monday, February 20, 2017

Aurora Wings Challenge #44-Primrose Elf

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a new card i make for Aurora Wings Challenge Blog. Our theme is "Anything Goes". Here is what i make using my new book dies from Tattered Lace. I am using Primrose Elf. She is so cute! Here is my card.

Here is the open flap from the dies. Really love how intricate the dies is.

And here is the close up of the image. Colour her with my copic markers and sakura gelpen. Also using Graphic45 paper. And there are some detailed picture of the card. I am using many dies cut in it. And some of them using the golden and silver mirror cardstock.

You can see other DT's gorgeous project here. I hope you all like my card And don't forget to enter our challenge. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

2 comments:

  1. As usual, you've done a gorgeous piece just brimming with magical details, Ilvia! Fabulous coloring of Primrose Sprite and I envy your stash of dies. Quite the fairy tale. I love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of pretty things to look at! These intricate dies are amazing. They add so much elegance to your card. The Primrose Elf looks lovely! Love the sentiment and stamps that add the fairy tale feel. Thank you so much for your gorgeous inspiration for our Anything Goes challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete